Pregnancy Fitness helps expectant mothers exercise comfortably, safely and confidently throughout their pregnancy. It delivers the information, exercises and workouts needed to maintain and achieve their personal fitness goals.
This guide is written by three experts in prenatal and post-natal fitness pelvic floor exercise and core restoration. It covers all the physical and physiological aspects of pregnancy, birth and recovery.
Featuring a full range of stretching, strengthening and functional exercises it provides focus, description, safety tips and variations to allow mothers to progress safely through pregnancy.
- Format Paperback | 296 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 20.32mm | 612.35g
- Publication date 01 Apr 2018
- Publisher Human Kinetics Publishers
- Imprint Human Kinetics
- Publication City/Country Champaign, IL, United States
- Language English
- Illustrations note 198 Halftones, black and white; 10 Illustrations, black and white
- ISBN10 1492552429
- ISBN13 9781492552420
- Bestsellers rank 521,859