Pilates for Rehabilitation
پلاتس برای توانبخشی
Clients and athletes demand and deserve customised, adaptable solutions when injuries or chronic pains impairs their movement and performance. Known for its whole-body approach to fitness, Pilates is the perfect way to help patients recover and rehabilitate.
Pilates for Rehabilitation provides detailed descriptions of the most effective exercises for rehabilitating and healing injuries. Plus, improving functional strength, promoting efficient movement and managing pain.
In addition to the step-by-step instructions for Pilates apparatus and mat work, the book teaches the indications and contraindications of each exercise. As well as the primary muscles involved so practitioners can determine when the exercises are appropriate for clients.
Authoritative yet accessible, Pilates for Rehabilitation paves the road to recovery. With the latest research, proven exercises, and expert advice, this is the ultimate rehabilitation guide.
- Format Paperback | 296 pages
- Dimensions 175.26 x 251.46 x 20.32mm | 612.35g
- Publication date 15 Aug 2018
- Publisher Human Kinetics Publishers
- Imprint Human Kinetics
- Publication City/Country Champaign, IL, United States
- Language English
- Illustrations note 328 Halftones, black and white; 11 Illustrations, black and white
- ISBN10 1492556491
- ISBN13 9781492556497
- Bestsellers rank 9,606