The time-tested, most popular board prep resource, revised as always to reflect the newest Step 1 test plan and provide the latest test-taking advice
Ask any medical student: First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 has always
been the most trusted brand in USMLE preparation. It was written by students who just completed the test and evaluated and approved by renowned teachers. It covers the most high-yield areas of knowledge covered on the USMLE Step 1 exam. During their education and Step 1 preparation, every medical student goes to First Aid. Each yearly edition is extensively reviewed by combining the knowledge and experience of a large number of students and faculty members. You’ll discover whatever you need to ace the test right here.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 is a veritable blueprint for preparing for this critical exam, revealing all the content you'll encounter on test day. This unmatched text is written by carefully chosen students who excelled on the Step 1 exam, it's reviewed by top faculty-all the ensure that the content is relevant, high-yield, and accurate-and it's organized and formatted in ways that help you easily hone in on the most important content.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 is filled with 1,000 color clinical images, including more depicting diverse patients; 1,300+ high-yield facts and mnemonics organized into basic principles and organ system; and test-taking advice from students who have passed the exam. It provides up to date information about critical concepts and organ systems
The Thirty- for the USMLE Step 1 2023 includes:
- A comprehensive guide to preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Materials from students who recently passed the USMLE Step 1 has been completely updated and assessed by professors.
- There are around 1,300 facts and mnemonics grouped into fundamental concepts and organ system categories.
- There are almost 1,000 colorful clinical photos and drawings in this book.
- Test-taking and exam-preparation tips that are up to date
- To mirror the revised test content blueprint, additional information on communication skills has been included.
- The outline structure makes it simple to find and integration of important information.
- Tables of contents and comparison charts that aid in the intake and retention of vital information
- Cardiovascular system
- Endocrine system
- Gastrointestinal system
- Neurology and Special Senses
There's a reason for the longstanding success of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1. Once you open the 2023 edition, you'll instantly understand why it's a resource you can't be without!
- Paperback | 992 pages
- 20 Feb 2023
- McGraw-Hill Education
- OH, United States
- 33rd edition