Introduction to Psychology 16th Revised ed. Edition
کتاب زمینه روانشناسی هیلگارد ویرایش 16
Now in its sixteenth edition, Atkinson & Hilgard's Introduction to Psychology has been fully revised and updated to reflect all recent research developments, theories and ideas, whilst also retaining all of the qualities which have established it as a leading undergraduate psychology textbook over the past five decades, including its highly accessible and engaging student-centred approach.
The established author team of Susan Nolen-Hoeksema, Barbara Fredrickson and Geoffrey R. Loftus has been joined by Christel Lutz (University College Utrecht), who has helped to add a fresh European influence, and thereby create a truly international introductory textbook.
The `Cutting Edge Research' box features and `Seeing Both Sides' essays which conclude each chapter have been fully updated and replaced throughout, using contributions from a range of experts across the globe, and really help to bring the text to life for students.
- Format Mixed media product | 752 pages
- Dimensions 217 x 276 x 24mm | 1,480g
- Publication date 18 Sep 2014
- Publisher Cengage Learning EMEA
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- Edition Statement 16th edition
- Illustrations note w. numerous figs. (mostly col.), insert: 'Lecture Outlines for Note Taking'
- ISBN10 1408089025
- ISBN13 9781408089026
- Bestsellers rank 10,792