HARRISONS PRINCIPLES OF INTERNAL MEDICINE Part Oncology And Hematology
کتاب هاریسون بخش انکولوژی و هماتولوژی
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine is the world's most trusted clinical medicine text―and a superb resource for learning the art and science of clinical reasoning. Recognized by healthcare professionals worldwide as the leading authority on applied pathophysiology and clinical medicine, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine provides the informational foundation you need for the best patient care possible. This new edition is fully updated with timely new chapters and essential updates across the spectrum of internal medicine.
Written and edited by the world’s top experts in their respective fields, this landmark guide provides comprehensive, accurate, and essential coverage of the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of disease.
Harrison’s is world-renowned as the most authoritative source for:
• Clear, concise schemas that facilitate the generation of differential diagnoses to reason efficiently through complex real world clinical cases
• The physiologic and epidemiologic basis of signs and symptoms, which are covered through a wealth of unsurpassed expert guidance and linked to the disease-specific chapters that follow
• Updated clinical trial results and recommended guidelines
• Excellent and extensive visual support, including radiographs, clinical photos, schematics, and high-quality drawings
• Coverage of both therapeutic approaches and specific treatment regimens
• Practical clinical decision trees and algorithms
• Organ/system-specific sections, with clinically relevant pathophysiology and practical clinical advice on the approach to the patient, strategies towards building a differential diagnosis, outstanding clinical algorithms and diagnostic schema, a wealth of clinical images and diagrams, current clinical guidelines, and general and specific approaches to therapy
Harrison’s remains the most trusted resource in a world influenced by endless sources of medical information. The most timely and comprehensive updates from the world’s top experts are featured in the 21st edition:
• Current coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, from COVID to dementia to sepsis to multiple sclerosis to lung cancer
• Updated content that reflects new approved therapeutics and new practice-changing guidelines and evidence summaries
• More than 1000 clinical, pathological, and radiographic photographs, diagnostic and therapeutic decision trees, and clear schematics and diagrams describing pathophysiologic processes
• Numerous atlases featuring curated collections of important visual aspects of diagnosis and management
• Updated and time-saving curation and synthesis of established and new medical literature and studies
• Clinically relevant coverage of disease mechanics and pathophysiology, and related therapeutic mechanisms
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD, is Hersey Professor of the Theory and Practice of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, Chairman of the Department of Medicine, and Physician-in-Chief at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Anthony S. Fauci, MD, is Chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation and Director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases for the National Institutes of Health.
Dennis L. Kasper, MD, is William Emery Channing Professor of Medicine and Professor of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics at Harvard Medical School.
Stephen L. Hauser, MD, is Robert A. Fishman Distinguished Professor of Neurology and Director of the UCSF Weill Institute for Neurosciences for the University of California, San Francisco.
Dan L. Longo, MD, is Professor of Medicine at Harvard University School of Medicine and Deputy Editor of Oncology for the New England Journal of Medicine.
J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD, is Robert G. Dunlop Professor of Medicine; Dean of Raymond and Ruth Perelman School of Medicine; and Executive Vice President of the University of Pennsylvania for the Health System.