MURTAGH'S PATIENT EDUCATION 8E
کتاب آموزش بیمار مورتاگ
First published in 1992 and now in its eighth edition, Murtagh's Patient Education is the proven international standard for patient education material. This tried-and-tested resource provides general practitioners, general practice nurses, registrars and pharmacists with accurate and accessible information to distribute to patients. Written in simple non-technical language, the information on each condition is presented in a concise, friendly, single-page format so it can be easily photocopied or printed and distributed to patients to help them understand and manage their medical condition. Among the 19 new topics in this edition are:
* the infections-listeria, toxoplasmosis and Zika virus
* the genetic disorders-cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
* body mass index and a BMI ready reckoner. Most of the existing sheets have been revised, including major updates to women's health topics such as domestic violence, the combined pill, endometriosis, cervical cancer screening and HPV. There is also an expanded mental health section which now includes information about drugs of addiction.
* fertility awareness and family planning.
- 210 x 280 x 22mm | 1,010g
- 27 Jan 2020
- McGraw-Hill Education
- McGraw-Hill Education / Australia
- 8th edition