Ferri's Fast Facts in Dermatology: A Practical Guide to Skin Diseases and Disorders (Ferri's Medical Solutions) 2019
Ferri's Fast Facts in Dermatology : A Practical Guide to Skin Diseases and Disorders 2019
کتاب راهنمای عملی برای بیماری های پوستی و اختلالات
Pocket-sized for easy portability and reference, this highly practical, full-color resource provides expert guidance in the diagnosis and treatment of the dermatologic conditions most often seen in everyday practice. Veteran author Dr. Fred F. Ferri, joined by University of Colorado dermatologists James Fitzpatrick, MD and Lori Prok, MD, present this enhanced, updated edition to aid medical students, residents, practicing physicians, and allied health professionals who deal with disorders of the skin.
Devotes a section to practical dermatologic differential diagnosis, providing a quick reference to differential diagnoses of common complaints.
Covers each topic in a consistent, practical format: General Comments (definition, etiology), Keys to Diagnosis (clinical manifestations, physical examination, diagnostic tests), Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Clinical Pearls.
Contains new, high-quality images in a larger size for superb visual diagnostic guidance.
- Format Paperback | 504 pages
- Dimensions 111 x 187 x 25.4mm | 430.91g
- Publication date 01 Dec 2017
- Publisher Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication City/Country Philadelphia, United States
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note Approx. 400 illustrations (400 in full color)
- ISBN10 0323530397
- ISBN13 9780323530392
- Bestsellers rank 2,568,086