BCSC 2019-2020 (Basic and Clinical Science Course), Complete Print Set
Clinical Knowledge Is Projected to Double Every 73 Days in 2020* There’s no way you can sift through it all. Stay current with the ophthalmic reference that is vetted by 100+ ophthalmologists every year.
The Academy’s 2019-2020 Basic and Clinical Science CourseTM is ophthalmology’s definitive source of clinical information.
Practicing ophthalmologists and residents worldwide use the BCSC® to ensure the highest-quality patient care. Each of the 13 volumes includes up-to-date clinical knowledge, concise information and tables, self-assessment questions with answers, photos and illustrations and opportunities for earning AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Beginning with the 2013-2014 edition, the Academy and the European Board of Ophthalmology have partnered to make the BCSC the standard text for all European ophthalmology training programs. The EBO now recommends the BCSC as the primary educational resource for European trainees and ophthalmologists studying for the annual EBO Diploma Exam.
- The BCSC Complete Set includes: Section
- Update on General Medicine Section
- Fundamentals and Principles of Ophthalmology Section
- Clinical Optics (Major revision this year) Section
- Ophthalmic Pathology and Intraocular Tumors Section
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Section
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus (Major revision this year) Section
- Orbit, Eyelids, and Lacrimal System Section
- External Disease and Cornea Section
- Intraocular Inflammation and Uveitis Section
- Glaucoma Section
- Lens and Cataract Section
- Retina and Vitreous (Major revision this year) Section
- Refractive Surgery Self-Assessment CME: Sections 3 though
- meet the Self-Assessment CME requirements defined by the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO). Please be advised that the ABO is not an accrediting body for purposes of any CME program. ABO does not sponsor this or any outside activity, and ABO does not endorse any particular CME activity. Complete information regarding the ABO Self-Assessment CME Maintenance of Certification requirements are available at the ABO website.
- Publisher: American Academy of Ophthalmology (June 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۱۶۸۱۰۴۱۷۸۲
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۱۶۸۱۰۴۱۷۸۰
- Product Dimensions: ۱۴.۳ x 7.5 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: ۱.۱ pounds
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #۵,۱۰۴,۳۱۷ in Books (See Top 100 in Books)