Anatomical Variations in Clinical Dentistry 1st ed. 2019 Edition, Kindle Edition
کتاب تغییرات آناتومیکی در دندانپزشکی بالینی
This excellently illustrated book aims to equip dentists, oral surgeons, and trainees with the detailed knowledge of anatomical variations in the oral region that is now required for optimal daily clinical practice. The book opens with an introductory section on anatomical variations from the point of view of different clinical practitioners - oral and maxillofacial surgeons, periodontists, and endodontists. The newest anatomical knowledge and variations are then presented in turn for the mandible, maxillary sinus, hard palate, floor of the mouth, lips, temporomandibular joint, and teeth. In each chapter, clinical annotations are included in order to enhance understanding of the relationships between surgery and anatomy. The internationally renowned authors have been carefully selected for their expertise in the topics that they discuss. Anatomical Variations in Clinical Dentistry will be invaluable for general dentists, endodontists, periodontists, and implantologists and will also be an asset for anatomists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, otolaryngologists, dental students, and dental hygienists.
- Format Hardback | 247 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 17.78mm | 649g
- Publication date 05 Feb 2019
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 200 Tables, color; 131 Illustrations, color; 19 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 247 p. 150 illus., 131 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319979604
- ISBN13 9783319979601