Contemporary Dental Pharmacology: Evidence-Based Considerations 1st ed. 2019 Edition, Kindle Edition
کتاب فارماکولوژی دندانپزشکی معاصر: ملاحظات مبتنی بر شواهد
This book on current approaches to the use of drugs in dentistry aims to equip practitioners with a sound understanding of both the scientific evidence for various interventions and the comparative efficacy of those interventions. The focus is on the drugs most commonly used in conjunction with dental treatment, including local anesthetics, analgesics, antibiotics, sedatives, and drugs for the management of medical emergencies. Summaries of the scientific evidence from the available published literature are provided, with assessment of the level and quality of the evidence base. A unique aspect of the book is its focus on current, evidence-based recommendations from professional organizations with regard to special topics, such as antibiotic prophylaxis, pediatric considerations, and management of medically compromised patients. Emphasis is placed on evidence from randomized controlled trials, systematic reviews and meta-analyses, and in order to further enhance the up-to-date nature of the book, each chapter includes guidance on online resources, such as useful non-commercial websites .
- Format Hardback | 123 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 12.7mm | 610g
- Publication date 08 Mar 2019
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 20 Tables, color; 14 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 123 p. 16 illus., 14 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 331999851X
- ISBN13 9783319998510