Contemporary Management of Temporomandibular Disorders: Non-Surgical Treatment 1st ed. 2019 Edition, Kindle Edition
کتاب مدیریت معاصر اختلالات تمپورومیبیب: درمان غیر جراحی
This book is a comprehensive, state of the art guide to the contemporary non-surgical treatment of temporomandibular disorders (TMDs) that will help to compensate for the frequent lack of experience and inadequate training among health professionals who encounter patients with jaw joint problems. After an opening section outlining special considerations relating to bruxism and trauma in TMDs, medical management and dental treatment are explained in detail, with coverage of various perspectives such as those of the orthodontist and prosthodontist. Psychiatric considerations and adjunctive therapies are also thoroughly discussed and the importance of a team approach to the management of temporomandibular disorders is highlighted. Complementary volumes are devoted to anatomy, pathophysiology, evaluation, and diagnosis and to total temporomandibular joint replacement and other surgical procedures, respectively. Each book will therefore be of high value for the multidisciplinary team necessary for successful management of TMDs, including dentists, surgeons, primary care doctors, pain doctors, and allied health professionals.
- Format Hardback | 214 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 24.89mm | 585g
- Publication date 12 Apr 2019
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 114 Illustrations, color; 15 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 214 p. 129 illus., 114 illus. in color. With online files/update.
- ISBN10 3319999117
- ISBN13 9783319999111
- Bestsellers rank 1,178,027