Clinical Approaches in Endodontic Regeneration: Current and Emerging Therapeutic Perspectives 1st ed. 2019 Edition
کتاب رویکردهای بالینی در بازسازی اندودنتیک: دیدگاههای درمانی فعلی و در حال ظهور
This richly illustrated book combines explanation of the scientific base underpinning vital pulp treatment with description of current and emerging trends in clinical practice. It guides the reader through modern views on pulp diagnostics, deep caries, and pulp exposure management, leading to an analysis of the biological aspects of regenerative techniques such as angiogenesis, neurogenesis, inflammation, and epigenetics. In the later chapters, practical considerations relating to bioengineering, biomaterial choice, revitalization, and stem cell-based procedures are discussed and their likely therapeutic impact considered. Aimed at dental students, postgraduates, and research-minded dental practitioners, this translational book summarizes state-of-the-art scientific knowledge on dentin-pulp interactions and regenerative endodontics, while highlighting the opportunities to incorporate recent developments into everyday practice. Readers will also find extensive discussion of potential future developments and research avenues relating to each aspect of this exciting and rapidly developing field.
- Format Hardback | 194 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 17mm | 545g
- Publication date 12 Nov 2018
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 150 Tables, color; 35 Illustrations, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 194 p. 39 illus., 35 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319968475
- ISBN13 9783319968476