Contemporary Oral Medicine: A Comprehensive Approach to Clinical Practice 1st ed. 2019 Edition
کتاب طب معاصر دهان و دندان: یک رویکرد جامع به عمل بالینی
This book, written by world authorities in the field, is a comprehensive, up-to-date guide to the specialty of Oral Medicine, which is concerned with the diagnosis, prevention, and predominantly non-surgical management of medically related disorders and conditions affecting the oral and maxillofacial region. The pathophysiology, clinical presentation, diagnostic evaluation, and treatment of all relevant diseases and disorders are described with the aid of a wealth of clinical cases and illustrations that enable the reader to appreciate the diversity and potential complexity of Oral Medicine. In addition to the wide-ranging coverage of oral conditions, separate sections are devoted to bone and cutaneous pathology and to orofacial pain and its management, in addition to dental sleep medicine. The clinician who treats Oral Medicine patients will find this book to be an excellent aid to optimal management grounded in a sound knowledge of basic science and the dental and medical aspects of each disorder. In addition, it will serve as an outstanding textbook for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Format Hardback | 2406 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 127mm | 5,215g
- Publication date 07 Mar 2019
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 1373 Tables, color; 1376 Illustrations, color; 247 Illustrations, black and white; XXX, 2406 p. 1623 illus., 1376 illus. in color. In 3 volumes, not available separately.
- ISBN10 3319723014
- ISBN13 9783319723013
- Bestsellers rank 34,255