Atlas of Mandibular and Maxillary Reconstruction with the Fibula Flap: A step-by-step approach 1st ed. 2019 Edition, Kindle Edition
کتاب اطلس بازسازی فک پایین و فک بالا با فیبر فلاپ: یک رویکرد گام به گام
This atlas deals with the standard technique used for reconstructing the mandible and the maxilla - the fibula flap. The reader will find useful information on all issues that are important in the surgical procedure, including the use of CAD-CAM technology (Computer Assisted Technology), bone synthesis and flap modelling. The editors draw on their 30 years of experience to provide a step-by-step description of this surgical procedure. With the help of numerous illustrations, the reader will learn the technical, functional and aesthetic developments since 1989 when this technique was first described.
Plastic surgeons, otorhinolaryngologists and oral- and maxillofacial surgeons will find this book a valuable guide to the sophisticated principles of jaw reconstruction and how to apply them in their everyday practice.
- Format Hardback | 118 pages
- Dimensions 210 x 279 x 10.16mm | 761g
- Publication date 21 Mar 2019
- Publisher Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 165 Tables, color; 164 Illustrations, color; 12 Illustrations, black and white; X, 118 p. 176 illus., 164 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3030106829
- ISBN13 9783030106829