Craniofacial 3D Imaging: Current Concepts in Orthodontics and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1st ed. 2019 Edition
کتاب تصویربرداری سه بعدی کرانیوفاسیال: مفاهیم فعلی در ارتودنسی و جراحی دهان و فک و صورت
This book is designed to serve as an up-to-date reference on the use of cone-beam computed tomography for the purpose of 3D imaging of the craniofacial complex. The focus is in particular on the ways in which craniofacial 3D imaging changes how we think about conventional diagnosis and treatment planning and on its clinical applications within orthodontics and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Emphasis is placed on the value of 3D imaging in visualizing the limits of the alveolar bone, the airways, and the temporomandibular joints and the consequences for treatment planning and execution. The book will equip readers with the knowledge required in order to apply and interpret 3D imaging to the benefit of patients. All of the authors have been carefully selected on the basis of their expertise in the field. In describing current thinking on the merits of 3D craniofacial imaging, they draw both on the available scientific literature and on their own translational research findings.
- Format Hardback | 252 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 17.78mm | 917g
- Publication date 08 Feb 2019
- Publisher Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 100 Tables, color; 155 Illustrations, color; 24 Illustrations, black and white; X, 252 p. 179 illus., 155 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3030007219
- ISBN13 9783030007218