Contemporary Treatment Techniques in Pediatric Dentistry 1st ed. 2019 Edition
کتاب تکنیک های درمان معاصر در دندانپزشکی کودکان
This clinical guide, featuring a wealth of high-quality photographs, will help pediatric dentists, pediatric dentistry residents and general dental practitioners treating children, acquire a clear understanding of contemporary treatment protocols for primary and young permanent teeth while serving as a guide to integrate these procedures into their private or institutional practice. The background to the book is the emergence in recent years of important paradigm shifts in treatment concepts. It is now recognized that clinicians must distinguish between "caries management" and "carious lesion management" when treating children. Moreover, regenerative endodontic procedures have changed the way in which the immature permanent tooth is treated. The authors present the full range of current treatment techniques step-by-step, with all the necessary detailed photographic documentation and succinct supporting text. It will be an asset for dentists worldwide.
- Format Hardback | 235 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 18.03mm | 641g
- Publication date 03 May 2019
- Publisher Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 250 Tables, color; 276 Illustrations, color; 58 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 235 p. 334 illus., 276 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3030118592
- ISBN13 9783030118594