2019 General Medicine and Surgery for Dental Practitioners (BDJ Clinician’s Guides) 3rd Edition, Kindle Edition
پزشک عمومی و جراحی برای پزشکان دندانپزشکی
Aimed at the practising clinician, this book, now in its third edition, provides a welcome detailed overview of the medical and surgical conditions that affect patients seen in everyday dental practice. With patients surviving longer due to medical advances, dentists are increasingly faced with complex conditions and possibly some that they have not previously encountered. Here, treatment advice, drug interactions, and the impact of general medical and surgical conditions on treatment planning in the dental context are all covered with a comprehensive but practical approach. In addition to chapters on the implications for dental practice of disorders of each of the different body systems and immunological and infectious diseases, important aspects in particular patient groups, including cancer patients, the elderly, and the paediatric population, are identified. Overall, this book provides dentists with a practical, logical, and convenient guide of great value, helping to update knowledge and foster improved patient care.
- Format Hardback | 253 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 17.78mm | 680g
- Publication date 01 Feb 2019
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 3rd ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 70 Tables, color; 69 Illustrations, color; 7 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 253 p. 76 illus., 69 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319977369
- ISBN13 9783319977362