Basal Implantology 1st ed. 2019 Edition
کتاب ایمپلنت شناسی پایه
This manual will help oral implantologists to understand the principles that underlie the use of basal implants as a means to provide simple solutions to complex and highly demanding clinical situations without the need for prior bone grafting. It will also serve as a richly illustrated practical guide to application of the technique. The book is in three parts, the first of which discusses basic principles and related themes, including osteogenesis, osseointegration, cortical anchorage stability, biomechanics, surgical techniques, and basal implant prosthodontics. Step-by-step guidance is then offered on the application of these principles, focusing on operating techniques, 3D treatment planning, transitional and final screw-secured prostheses, and postoperative follow-up. The third part of the book addresses a wide range of clinical situations that can be treated by basal implantology, with particular attention to the treatment of high, thin alveolar ridges and the atrophic maxilla and mandible and to the correction of previous implant failures, as well as complications and postimplantation neuropathies.
- Format Hardback | 398 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 25.4mm | 958g
- Publication date 17 Jul 2019
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 200 Tables, color; 418 Illustrations, color; 195 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 398 p. 613 illus., 418 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319448714
- ISBN13 9783319448718