Textbook of Biochemistry for Dental Students 3rd Edition 2017
کتاب درسی بیوشیمی برای دانشجویان دندانپزشکی
The third edition of this textbook has been fully revised to provide dental students with the latest information in the field of biochemistry.
The comprehensive text is divided into 31 chapters and covers key aspects of biochemistry that students will need to know for examinations, including amino acids, carbohydrates, lipids, metabolism, acid-base balance, dental caries, and much more.
The new edition features a question bank of essay type and short note questions based on previous examination papers.
The book is highly illustrated with clinical images, tables and boxes, and key points in each chapter are highlighted for quick reference and to assist learning.
Fully revised third edition providing dental students with latest information in the field of biochemistry
Features question bank of essay type and short note practice questions
Highlights key learning points for each topic
Previous edition (9789350254882) published in 2011
- Format Paperback | 318 pages
- Dimensions 216 x 279 x 19.05mm | 755g
- Publication date 31 Dec 2017
- Publisher Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Publication City/Country New Delhi, India
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 3rd Revised edition
- Illustrations note 101 Tables, unspecified; 38 Illustrations, unspecified; 87 Halftones, unspecified
- ISBN10 9352701143
- ISBN13 9789352701148