2018 Neuroscience 6th Edition
This comprehensive textbook provides a balance of animal and human studies to discuss the dynamic field of neuroscience from cellular signaling to cognitive function. The book's length and accessible writing style make it suitable for both medical students and undergraduate neuroscience courses. Each new book includes a one-year subscription to Sylvius 4 Online.
- Format Hardback | 800 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 33.02mm | 2,540.12g
- Publication date 02 Jan 2018
- Publisher Sinauer Associates Is an Imprint of Oxford University Press
- Publication City/Country United Kingdom
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 6th ed. 2018
- Illustrations note 800 p.
- ISBN10 1605353809
- ISBN13 9781605353807
- Bestsellers rank 358,905