The second edition of oral radiology serves for the purpose of helping the students to understand the topics as well as to prepare them thoroughly to face examinations.
- New chapters have been added on Periosteal Reaction, Lamina dura and CBCT
- Chapters extensibly revised to include recent advances and new and better quality photographs added for better understanding of the subject
- At the end of each chapter, a short summary of the topic has been introduced for fast revision of the topics
- MCQs, SAQs and LAQs are provided in each chapter
- Appendices section contains useful topics like Pathogenesis of Radiological Appearances in Orofacial Lesions, Radiological Differential Diagnosis of Lesion, Periosteal Bone Reactions and its Diagnostic Significance, Glossary, and Quick Review