Blaustein's Pathology of the Female Genital Tract 7th ed. 2019 Edition
کتاب پاتولوژی بلاستاین از دستگاه تناسلی زنانه 2019
Since the publication of the 1/e in 1977, Blaustein's Pathology of the Female Genital Tract has consolidated its position as the leading textbook of gynecological pathology. An essential reference for all pathologists and residents, this thoroughly updated Seventh Edition includes more than 1400 illustrations in color, informative tables and 22 revised chapters written by internationally recognized experts.
Discussion of each specific entity is organized to include general information, etiology, and epidemiology followed by clinical features, pathologic findings, differential diagnosis, clinical behavior, and treatment. This clear organization is applied throughout the book and allows the reader to quickly access key information in every chapter.
Blaustein's Pathology of the Female Genital Tract remains the gold-standard reference for practicing pathologists and trainees, as well as for obstetric/gynecology practitioners and residents.
- Format Hardback | 1470 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 60mm | 3,265g
- Publication date 06 Sep 2019
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 7th ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 1606 Tables, color; 1500 Illustrations, color; 17 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 1470 p. 1517 illus., 1500 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319463330
- ISBN13 9783319463339
- Bestsellers rank 31,705