Gray's Anatomy Review: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access 2nd Edition 2016
چکیده آناتومی گری 2016
Now in its second edition, Gray's Anatomy Review continues to be an easy-to-use resource that helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. Designed as a companion to Gray's Anatomy for Students, this medical textbook is your indispensable resource for both in-course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.
Enhance your understanding of the subject and access more detailed information with specific page references to Gray's Anatomy for Students, plus key answers and explanations to Gray's Basic Anatomy and Gray's Atlas of Anatomy.
Search the full contents online at Student Consult.
Challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease with more than 500 high-quality, USMLE-style questions, complete with answers and rationales, that mirror the actual USMLE Step 1.
Visualize key concepts with updated radiologic images and extensive use of photographs.
Understand the latest imaging techniques as seen in clinical practice with the most current knowledge available on today's anatomical imaging modalities.
- Format Paperback | 512 pages
- Dimensions 216 x 276 x 17.78mm | 1,038.73g
- Publication date 29 Jun 2015
- Publisher Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Imprint Churchill Livingstone Inc
- Publication City/Country New York, United States
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note Approx. 120 illustrations (120 in full color)
- ISBN10 0323277888
- ISBN13 9780323277884
- Bestsellers rank 670,493