Textbook of Clinical Neurology
نورولوژی بالینی 2018
This textbook is in line with the latest international thinking, guidelines and research findings in the field of neurology. The treatment guidelines used in the Netherlands and Belgium have been taken into account, thus making it a useful source of information in training and clinical practice.
The reader is guided from basic concepts to complex physiology. The first nine chapters are devoted to the basic neurological sciences and provide a glimpse of clinical practice. The ensuing seventeen clinical chapters are based on the illness model, thus giving the reader an overview of a large number of neurological disorders. Each chapter begins with a case study which provides a practical context for the theory. The textbook also includes many tables and diagrams to clarify the concepts discussed.
The Textbook of Clinical Neurology is also available online. Readers will find the entire content on the website, along with test questions, case studies, guidelines and other additional material.
The textbook is designed for use in medical and paramedical training and is also suitable for programmes in nursing, human movement sciences, and medical biology. It serves as a reference for doctors and physiotherapists in clinical practice.
- Format Mixed media product | 372 pages
- Dimensions 210 x 279mm | 1,066g
- Publication date 24 Sep 2018
- Publisher Bohn Stafleu van Loghum
- Publication City/Country Houten, Netherlands
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2018
- Illustrations note 63 Illustrations, color; 107 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 372 p. 170 illus., 63 illus. in color. Book + eBook.
- ISBN10 903682141X
- ISBN13 9789036821414
- Bestsellers rank 2,240,999