کتاب تعریف هدف هدف برای سرطان های اطفال
This handbook is designed to provide the radiation oncologist with clear practical guidance in the delineation of tumor volumes and/or radiation fields for a wide variety of pediatric cancers, including the most frequently encountered malignancies of childhood. This is a guide to designing treatment fields and volumes that may be utilized in the delivery of conformal therapies such as intensity-modulated radiation therapy and proton therapy, the latter being particularly relevant in children. Each chapter focuses on a specific tumor type, providing general guidelines that will assist the reader in delineating the clinical target volume for particular presentations, including patterns of spread. As the target volumes can be complex, detailed illustrations are presented of the volumes in representative cases, contoured slice by slice on the planning CT images. In addition to target volume delineation for conformal treatment, field design setup for conventional approaches is also discussed.
- Format Paperback | 282 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 15mm | 607g
- Publication date 21 Jan 2019
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 174 Illustrations, color; 17 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 282 p. 191 illus., 174 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319691392
- ISBN13 9783319691398