Neoplastic Diseases of the Blood
بیماری های نئوپلاستی خون
Neoplastic Diseases of the Blood integrates the history, epidemiology, pathology, pathophysiology, and therapeutics of modern neoplastic hematopathology. The book is divided into five major sections, with the first four covering the spectrum of hematologic neoplasia- Chronic Leukemias and Related Disorders , Acute Leukemias, Myeloma and Related Disorders, and Lymphomas. The fifth section covers a variety of topics in supportive care. Now in its fifth edition, this classic and invaluable text brings together a team of internationally renowned experts and offers in-depth coverage of the complex interface between diagnosis and therapy. Chapters feature an accessible and easy-to-read layout and provide updates on the tremendous progress made in the last decade in the understanding of the nature of hematologic malignancies and their treatment. An authoritative and indispensable resource for students, trainees, and clinicians, this fifth edition is sure to distinguish itself as the definitive reference on this topic.
- Format Hardback | 1431 pages
- Dimensions 210 x 279 x 60.96mm | 3,900.89g
- Publication date 28 Oct 2012
- Publisher Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country New York, NY, United States
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 5th ed. 2013
- Illustrations note 233 Tables, black and white; 143 Illustrations, color; 81 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 1431 p. 224 illus., 143 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 1461437636
- ISBN13 9781461437635