Injectable Fillers in Aesthetic Medicine
This book offers an excellent and comprehensive overview on the clinical use of fillers in aesthetic medicine that will assist both novice and advanced practitioners. Based on an evidence-based perspective, the book opens by describing the most common fillers, with information on their characteristics, efficacy and safety. The main part of the book then explains how to use fillers for the most frequent facial indications, such as the glabella, nasolabial folds, infraorbital hollow, nose, cheeks, lips and marionette lines. This new edition also includes chapters on extrafacial indications and treatment planning. All specific aesthetic procedures for the facial and extrafacial areas are described step by step, with the emphasis on a hands-on approach that highlights important do's and don'ts. The book concludes with chapters on how to deal with adverse reactions and how to combine fillers with other aesthetic procedures, ranging from botulinum toxin A to plastic surgery.
- Format Hardback | 174 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 15.24mm | 758g
- Publication date 03 Apr 2014
- Publisher Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Imprint Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country Berlin, Germany
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 2nd ed. 2014
- Illustrations note 3 Illustrations, color; 166 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 174 p. 169 illus., 3 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3642451241
- ISBN13 9783642451249
- Bestsellers rank 316,882