Immunohematology and Transfusion Medicine : A Case Study Approach
کتاب ایمونوهماتولوژی و ترنسفیوژن پزشکی
This volume is a collection of immunohematology and transfusion medicine cases, comprised of clinical vignettes and antibody panels with questions based on each case, arranged in a workbook format. The cases are based on real patient problems which are typically encountered and covers a number of common issues and challenging problems in blood banking and transfusion practice. Discussion and resolution of each case is provided in a separate answer section, including up-to-date information on pertinent advances in the field.
Written by experts in the field, Immunohematology and Transfusion Medicine: A Case Study Approach provides an interactive tool to help make blood banking and transfusion medicine memorable, practical, and relevant to residents and fellows.
- Format Hardback | 180 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 12.7mm | 4,203g
- Publication date 30 Sep 2015
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition statement 1st ed. 2015
- Illustrations note 119 Tables, black and white; 2 Illustrations, color; XV, 180 p. 2 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319223410
- ISBN13 9783319223414
- Bestsellers rank 1,588,235