Interventional Critical Care : A Manual for Advanced Care Practitioners
کتاب مراقبت بحرانی مداخله: راهنمای دستیاران مراقبت های ویژه مراقبت های ویژه
This book provides a comprehensive, state-of-the art review of the interventional procedures that can be performed in intensive care settings. The book addresses fundamentals of the indications and technical aspects of procedures, and identifies pitfalls and resource needs. In addition, a section is dedicated to a discussion of the staff-preparation, hemodynamic, and anesthetic concerns necessary for all procedures. Chapters focus on the following specific concerns: airway, thoracic, ENT, vascular, abdominal, genitourinary, neurologic, and musculoskeletal. A brief review of the existing literature addressing these particular topics accompanies each section. Extensive illustrations and diagrams are also included to enhance the readers' experience.
Authored by a multi-disciplinary team of experts in their fields, Interventional Critical Care: A Manual for Advanced Care Practitioners serves as a comprehensive resource for advanced
- Format Paperback | 467 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 24.38mm | 1,165.73g
- Publication date 04 Aug 2016
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition statement 1st ed. 2016
- Illustrations note 328 Tables, color; 14 Tables, black and white; 366 Illustrations, color; 37 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 467 p. 403 illus., 366 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319252844
- ISBN13 9783319252841
- Bestsellers rank 2,893,987