کتاب اورولوژی مداخله
This book provides a concise yet comprehensive summary of the evolving techniques and current status of interventional urology. The book is organized by organ system with subtopics covering imaging technologies, interventional techniques, and clinical outcomes for the vast variety of interventional urologic procedures. It represents the first single text covering these topics and will help guide patient management and stimulate investigative efforts.
Written by experts in the field, Interventional Urology provides a richly illustrated, image-guided, state-of-the art review of this new field, that will serve as a valuable resource for clinicians, interventional urologists, interventional radiologists, researchers, and residents with an interest in interventional urology.
- Format Hardback | 408 pages
- Dimensions 210 x 279 x 28.96mm | 1,583.04g
- Publication date 18 Dec 2015
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition statement 1st ed. 2016
- Illustrations note 37 Tables, black and white; 133 Illustrations, color; 121 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 408 p. 254 illus., 133 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319234633
- ISBN13 9783319234632
- Bestsellers rank 2,898,076