کتاب بلوغ: فیزیولوژی و اختلالات
Bringing together the latest knowledge on the growth and development of children and the most important abnormalities of puberty, this comprehensive text presents the current views on the pathogenesis, diagnostic possibilities and therapeutic options of the main deviations from the normal course of puberty (e.g., precocious and delayed puberty). The chain of physical and hormonal changes in the transitional years is carefully followed, including the regulation of the hypothalamic pulse generator as well as the timing of puberty. Further topics include growth disturbances, adolescent varicocele, adolescent gynecomastia, polycystic ovary syndrome, pubertal acne, and the psychosocial development of adolescents with pubertal abnormalities. Written and edited by internationally noted experts, Puberty will be an excellent resource for pediatricians, endocrinologists, gynecologists, andrologists, urologists, family practitioners, child psychologists and public health specialists - all those who will be challenged in their everyday practice with the problems of puberty.
- Format Hardback | 294 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 19.05mm | 5,856g
- Publication date 06 Sep 2016
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition statement 1st ed. 2016
- Illustrations note 20 Tables, color; 21 Illustrations, color; 10 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 294 p. 31 illus., 21 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 331932120X
- ISBN13 9783319321202