Pediatric Neurology, Second Edition
کتاب نورولوژی اطفال، نسخه دوم
The fundamental goal of the revised edition of this acclaimed text is to provide comprehensive, practical, and straightforward information about the developing nervous system that is as relevant to those embarking on careers in pediatric neurology as it will be to the experienced practitioner who cares for infants, children, and adolescents. New to this edition are chapters on tumors of the nervous system, autism and related conditions, and practice parameters in child neurology.
- Format Mixed media product | 362 pages
- Dimensions 156 x 235 x 19.05mm | 640g
- Publication date 03 May 2017
- Publisher Taylor & Francis Inc
- Imprint Productivity Press
- Publication City/Country Portland, United States
- Language English
- Edition New edition
- Edition statement 2nd New edition
- Illustrations note "Both Figures and Text in Color"
- ISBN10 1498737803
- ISBN13 9781498737807
- Bestsellers rank 1,027,852