An Illustrated Guide to Pediatric Urology
کتاب یک راهنمای تصویری برای اورولوژی کودکان
This book is vital for physicians caring for young patients with urological conditions, as a quick reference book that is easy to read and well-illustrated. Pediatric urological conditions are fairly common, and infants and children are seen on daily basis with urological problems either in clinics or in hospitals.
This book is useful to general surgeons, pediatricians, pediatric surgeons, fellows, residents, general physicians and family physicians, medical students and nurses. The Editor has gained experience in the diagnosis and management of various urological problems in infants and children, working in busy hospital over the last 25 years.
- Format Hardback | 702 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 44.2mm | 1,896.02g
- Publication date 17 Nov 2016
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition statement 1st ed. 2017
- Illustrations note 775 Illustrations, color; 211 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 702 p. 986 illus., 775 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319441817
- ISBN13 9783319441818
- Bestsellers rank 1,296,423