Critical Care Toxicology : Diagnosis and Management of the Critically Poisoned Patient
کتاب سم شناسی مراقبت های حیاتی: تشخیص و درمان بیمار مسری
Building on the previous edition with contributions from internationally renowned experts this book provides a fully comprehensive resource for managing the post emergency/treatment stage of acute poisoning. Chapters incorporate evidence-based paradigms with up-to-date citations from the original medical literature. Topic areas covered include: diagnosis and management of the critically poisoned patient, including pediatric patients and poisoning in pregnancy; toxic syndromes including hepatotoxic and pulmonary syndromes as well as poisonings from medications, drugs of abuse, chemical and biological agents. This book is an essential resource for Clinical Toxicologists, Intensivists and Emergency Medicine specialists in training and in practice.
- Format Hardback | 3058 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 177.8mm | 6,935g
- Publication date 24 Jul 2017
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition statement 2nd ed. 2017
- Illustrations note 100 Tables, color; 294 Illustrations, color; 381 Illustrations, black and white; XLIII, 3058 p. 675 illus., 294 illus. in color. In 3 volumes, not available separately.
- ISBN10 3319178997
- ISBN13 9783319178998
- Bestsellers rank 710,915