Theories of Personality
نظریه های شخصیت
Theories of Personality provides a comprehensive foundation on the nature of personality theory, as well as its contributions to science. Coverage of each theory encompasses a biographical sketch of each theorist, related research, and applications to real life. Written by three preeminent psychology professors-Jess Feist, Gregory J. Feist, and Tomi-Ann Roberts-this program is engaging and student-friendly. The ninth edition provides new studies and sections on topics such as ego identity, gender studies, mindfulness and self-actualization, and more. The Connect course for this offering includes SmartBook, an adaptive reading and study experience which guides students to master, recall, and apply key concepts while providing automatically-graded assessments.
McGraw-Hill Connect (R) is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
* SmartBook (R) - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
* Access to your instructor's homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
* Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
* The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- Paperback | 672 pages
- 188 x 231 x 25mm | 983g
- 16 May 2017
- McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- McGraw-Hill Professional
- United States
- 9th edition
- 40 Illustrations, unspecified