Step by Step Hair Transplantation 2019
کاشت مو به صورت مرحله به مرحله
This book is a comprehensive guide to hair transplantation for dermatologists and hair transplant surgeons.
The text begins with an introduction to evaluation, workup and postoperative care, and anaesthesia and pain management.
The next chapters guide clinicians step by step through direct hair transplantation, design, and reconstruction, followed by discussion on follicular unit excision (FUE), a technique using grafts.
In addition to detailed coverage of hair transplantation on the scalp, the book also explores body hair transplants and eyebrow and eyelash transplantation, concluding with a chapter on setting up a hair transplant centre.
The book is further enhanced by nearly 400 descriptive photographs, diagrams and tables.
Comprehensive, step by step guide to hair transplantation
Includes discussion on follicular unit excision (FUE) and its complications
Covers body hair and eyebrow/eyelash transplantation as well as scalp
Features nearly 400 clinical photographs, diagrams and tables
- Format Paperback | 250 pages
- Dimensions 216 x 279 x 25.4mm | 1,406.14g
- Publication date 28 Feb 2019
- Publisher Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Publication City/Country New Delhi, India
- Language English
- Illustrations note 4 Tables, unspecified; 370 Halftones, unspecified; 11 Illustrations, unspecified
- ISBN10 9352705378
- ISBN13 9789352705375