AQA A Level Mathematics Year 1 AS
Give students the confidence to identify connections between topics and apply their reasoning to mathematical problems, so as to develop a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts and their applications, with resources developed with subject specialists and MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
- Prepare students for assessment with plenty of practice questions, worked examples and skill-focused exercises.
- Help build connections between topics with points of interest and things to notice such as links to real world examples and noticing patterns in the mathematics.
- Enhance understanding of problem-solving, proof and modelling with dedicated sections on these key areas.
- Address the new statistics requirements with five dedicated statistics chapters and questions around the use of large data sets.
- Supports the use of technology with activities based around the use of spreadsheets, graphing software and graphing calculators.
- Provide clear paths of progression that combine pure and applied maths into a coherent whole.
- Paperback | 576 pages
- 214 x 276 x 28mm | 1,568g
- 01 May 2017
- HODDER EDUCATION
- London, United Kingdom