Surgery of Spinal Tumors
جراحی تومورهای ستون فقرات
Abundantly illustrated with more than 1,850 figures, this comprehensive monograph describes the experience gained through the treatment of patients with spinal tumors over a 25-year period. It covers clinical presentations and neuroradiological features of intramedullary, extramedullary, and extradural spinal tumors. Coverage provides step-by-step intraoperative photographs to describe surgical strategies. In addition, the book offers techniques and gives detailed statistical analyses on postoperative outcomes by focusing on postoperative complications as well as short-term and long-term results.
- Paperback | 526 pages
- 193 x 270 x 33.02mm | 1,314g
- 09 Apr 2011
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Berlin, Germany
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007
- 107 Tables, black and white; 684 Illustrations, color; 1178 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 526 p. 1862 illus., 684 illus. in color.