Part of the highly regarded Specialty Imaging series, this fully updated second edition by Drs. Santiago Martínez-Jiménez, Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson, and Brett W. Carter, reflects the many recent changes in HRCT diagnostic interpretation. An easy-to-read bulleted format and state of the art imaging examples guide you step-by-step through every aspect of thin-section CT and HRCT in the evaluation of patients with suspected lung disease. This book is an ideal resource for radiologists who need an easily accessible tool to help them understand the indications, strengths, and limitations of HRCT in their practice.
- Superb illustrations with comprehensive captions display both typical and variant findings on HRCT scans
- Introductory sections are specifically designed to lead the general radiologist to differential diagnoses from specific imaging findings, pathologic patterns, or from the disease/pathology itself
- Time-saving bulleted format distills essential information for fast and easy comprehension
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Updated content includes changes in HRCT interpretation and novel disease processes such as DIPNECH, new classification of idiopathic interstitial pneumonias, airway-centered interstitial fibrosis, light-chain deposition disease, and interstitial pneumonia with autoimmune features (IPAF)
- Fully revised throughout with new references, images, and histopathologic correlations
“The book covers the whole spectrum of diseases of the chest imaged HRCT. The coverage of interstitial lung diseases is particularly excellent. Plentiful illustrations accompany the text, as is necessary for a subject of this nature. It is notable that the book pays good attention to differential diagnoses for each condition, as well as differentiating factors to weigh each of them, which is of direct value in day-to-day clinical practice…. This new edition is a valuable update of its predecessor, and an excellent addition to the field. This is a great resource for both reference and complete review.” Reviewed by Nikhil Madhripan, MD (Baystate Medical Center) Doody’s Score: 92, 4 Stars!
- Series: Specialty Imaging
- Hardcover: ۵۴۴ pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (May 26, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۰۳۲۳۵۲۴۷۷X
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۵۲۴۷۷۳
- Product Dimensions: ۸.۸ x 1.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: ۴.۱ pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: ۱ customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #۱,۳۶۳,۵۸۶ in Books (See Top 100 in Books)