This updated 4th Edition of Therapeutic Exercise does more than provide a listing of exercises-it builds practice preparedness and clinical reasoning skills by focusing on the rationale behind exercise selections and progressions.
Now in striking full color and more accessible than ever, the text emphasizes return to function, aligns with the most recent ICF framework, and reflects the latest strategies in physical therapy.
This edition continues to show readers how to use therapeutic exercise and related interventions to close the gap between current and desired performance, while incorporating new research and updated pedagogy.
- Format Hardback | 976 pages
- Dimensions 213 x 276 x 43.18mm | 2,631g
- Publication date 29 Apr 2017
- Publisher Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Publication City/Country Philadelphia, United States
- Language English
- Edition Statement 4th edition
- ISBN10 1496302346
- ISBN13 9781496302342
- Bestsellers rank 1,044,055