Anomalies of the Developing Dentition: A Clinical Guide to Diagnosis and Management 1st ed. 2019 Edition
ناهنجاری های دندانپزشکی در حال توسعه: یک راهنمای بالینی برای تشخیص و مدیریت
This book is an up-to-date, succinct, and easily accessible reference on the diverse anomalies that may arise in the developing dentition, including those relating to crown size and shape, tooth formation, tooth eruption, tooth number, and enamel and dentin formation. For each anomaly, information is provided on clinical and radiographic features, etiology, and management. Attention is also drawn to clinically relevant associations among anomalies. The inclusion of numerous high-quality photographs and images will assist the practitioner in establishing the correct diagnosis in each patient and in understanding the rationale for specific interventions. The book will also facilitate discussion of the anomaly with the caregiver or patient, including with respect to genetic and other implications and the appropriate treatment path. Anomalies of the Developing Dentition is an excellent clinical guide to the subject that will aid in timely identification and appropriate management. It will meet the needs of students and practitioners in multiple disciplines of both medicine and dentistry.
- Format Hardback | 141 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 12.7mm | 450g
- Publication date 01 Feb 2019
- Publisher Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 88 Tables, color; 88 Illustrations, color; 72 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 141 p. 160 illus., 88 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3030031632
- ISBN13 9783030031633