Modern Operative Dentistry: Principles for Clinical Practice (Textbooks in Contemporary Dentistry) 1st ed. 2020
کتاب دندانپزشکی عملیاتی مدرن: اصول عملکرد بالینی
This book provides the theoretical knowledge required by students when learning how to diagnose oral diseases, plan treatment, and perform various types of dental restoration. It is also useful for clinicians wishing to update their treatment skills and broaden their understanding operative dentistry.Adopting an evidence-based approach, and in accordance with the philosophy of minimally invasive dentistry, it explains in detail the use of both classic and new restorative materials in various clinical situations. It also discusses the principles of smile analysis, as well the technique for esthetic composite restorations on posterior and anterior teeth, including direct and indirect veneers. In addition to richly illustrated, step-by-step descriptions of procedures, it offers essential information on basic topics, such as dental instruments and equipment, nomenclature and general principles of tooth preparation, isolation of the operating field, matrix and wedge systems, light curing, and pulpal protection. Furthermore it addresses the diagnosis of dental caries and tooth sensitivity of non-carious origin, like dentin hypersensitivity, dental erosion and cracked tooth syndrome, together with their treatment options. Also explaining the fundamental ergonomic principles of clinical practice, the book enables undergraduate students to embark on a successful professional career.
- Format Hardback | 715 pages
- Dimensions 210 x 279 x 37mm | 2,798g
- Publication date 03 Feb 2020
- Publisher Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2020
- Illustrations note 2470 Tables, color; 703 Illustrations, color; 16 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 715 p. 719 illus., 703 illus. in color. With Originally published by Santos Editora, Sao Paulo, Brasil, 2013.
- ISBN10 3030317714
- ISBN13 9783030317713