Concepts of Genetics
Concepts of Genetics, Eleventh Edition emphasizes the fundamental ideas of genetics, while exploring modern techniques and applications of genetic analysis. The best-selling text has a strong problem-solving approach, and this edition has been extensively updated with relevant, cutting-edge coverage of emerging topics in genetics.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringGenetics (TM)does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MasteringGenetics search for ISBN-10: 0321948475/ISBN-13: 9780321948472. That package includes ISBN-10: 0321948912/ISBN-13: 9780321948915 and ISBN-10: 0133863298/ISBN-13: 9780133863291. MasteringGenetics is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Format Paperback | 896 pages
- Dimensions 226.06 x 279.4 x 35.56mm | 1,859.72g
- Publication date 15 Sep 2014
- Publisher Pearson Education (US)
- Imprint Pearson
- Publication City/Country Boston, United States
- Language English
- Edition Statement 11th edition
- Illustrations note colour illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- ISBN10 0321948912
- ISBN13 9780321948915
- Bestsellers rank 1,884,267