Office-Based Maxillofacial Surgical Procedures: A Step-by-step Approach 1st ed. 2019 Edition
کتاب رویه های جراحی فک و صورت مبتنی بر مطب: یک رویکرد گام به گام
This book is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to maxillofacial surgical procedures typically performed in an office setting. It comprises three sections, the first of which provides an overview of general and basic perioperative topics such as medical and facial assessment, laboratory indications, local anesthesia, and oral and parenteral sedation. In the second section, a wide range of dentoalveolar procedures are described in detail. The final section is devoted to maxillofacial cosmetic procedures. Here, readers will find stepwise guidance on scar revision, chemical peel, laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, use of neuromodulators and fillers, neck procedures, blepharoplasty, and hair transplant surgery. The book is written by acknowledged experts and is multi-institutional and multispecialty based. It will meet the needs of multiple surgical professionals, including oral and maxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, cosmetic surgeons, dentists, and medical and dental students. Health care providers will also be able to use the book as a resource to expand their knowledge on common maxillofacial surgical procedures.
- Format Hardback | 373 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 17.78mm | 911g
- Publication date 07 Nov 2019
- Publisher Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 170 Tables, color; 113 Illustrations, color; 21 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 373 p. 134 illus., 113 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3030223701
- ISBN13 9783030223700