Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry
کمبریج بین المللی و سطح شیمی
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for full syllabus coverage
Foster a deeper understanding of theoretical concepts through clear guidance and opportunities for self-assessment throughout; covers the entire Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry syllabus (9701).
- Navigate the different routes through the course with ease with clearly divided sections for AS and A Level.
- Focus learning with learning outcomes clearly defined at the beginning of each section
- Test knowledge and understanding with past paper and exam-style questions
- Address the Key Concepts in the syllabus, which are clearly highlighted throughout the course
The Revision and Practice CD included with every Student's Book provides interactive tests, summaries of each topic and advice on examination techniques.
- Format Paperback | 560 pages
- Dimensions 213 x 276 x 26mm | 1,486g
- Publication date 30 Jan 2015
- Publisher HODDER EDUCATION
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- ISBN10 1444181335
- ISBN13 9781444181333
- Bestsellers rank 181,315