Orthopedic Joint Mobilization and Manipulation with Web Study Guide : An Evidence-Based Approach
کتاب افست: متحرک ارتوپدی همراه با دستکاری با راهنمای مطالعه وب سایت: روشی مبتنی بر شواهد
Orthopedic Joint Mobilization and Manipulation provides a clear understanding of how thrust and non-thrust techniques work to eliminate pain and re-establish normal joint motion and function.
This comprehensive resource presents a thorough overview of the literature supporting the use of joint mobilisation, joint manipulation and manual therapy. It also incorporates these theories with easy-to-use clinical methods for treating common musculoskeletal conditions.
The guide includes a treatment finder that allows readers to easily locate techniques by body region. There is also the use of medical illustrations to show underlying bones and directional arrows to show hand placement and indicate thrust direction.
- Format Hardback | 272 pages
- Dimensions 216 x 279 x 22.86mm | 1,220.16g
- Publication date 15 Aug 2018
- Publisher Human Kinetics Publishers
- Imprint Human Kinetics
- Publication City/Country Champaign, IL, United States
- Language English
- Illustrations note 261 Halftones, color; 336 Illustrations, color
- ISBN10 1492544957
- ISBN13 9781492544951