Comprehensive Pharmacy Review
Completely revised to reflect current progress in pharmacy education and practice, the Seventh Edition of this best-selling review guide is indispensable for all pharmacy students, from the first year of professional courses to preparation for the NAPLEX examination. A wide range of topics central to the study of pharmacy-chemistry, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, pharmacy practice, drug therapy-are organized to parallel the pharmacy curriculum and presented in outline form for easy use. "Comprehensive Pharmacy Review" may be used as a quick review or preview of essential topics by a diverse group of readers, including matriculation pharmacy students, instructors and preceptors, professional pharmacists, and foreign pharmacy graduates.
- Format Paperback | 1472 pages
- Dimensions 175.26 x 248.92 x 12.7mm | 430.91g
- Publication date 01 Feb 2009
- Publisher Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Imprint Springhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Publication City/Country Philadelphia, United States
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 7th Revised edition
- ISBN10 158255711X
- ISBN13 9781582557113
- Bestsellers rank 871,205