کتاب اسپوندیلوآرتریت محوری 2019
Focusing on the key essentials you need to know, Axial Spondyloarthritis provides a quick, expert overview of axSpA from a clinical perspective. This concise resource by Drs. Philip Mease and Muhammad Khan presents practical recommendations and guidelines for the diagnosis, management, and treatment of spondyloarthritis impacting the axial skeleton alongside an overview of epidemiology, special populations, and patient education.
Discusses key information on genetic factors and disease biomarkers.
Presents an overview of clinical features, classification criteria, and imaging to aid in diagnosis.
Covers management and treatment guidelines, including non-pharmacologic management and the use of biologics.
Consolidates essential information on this timely topic into a single, convenient resource.
- Format Paperback | 304 pages
- Dimensions 197 x 240 x 19.05mm | 612.35g
- Publication date 05 Apr 2019
- Publisher Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication City/Country Philadelphia, United States
- Language English
- Illustrations note Approx. 100 illustrations (100 in full color)
- ISBN10 0323568009
- ISBN13 9780323568005
- Bestsellers rank 1,894,041