Radiation Therapy Techniques for Gynecological Cancers : A Comprehensive Practical Guide 2019
کتاب تکنیک های رادیوتراپی برای سرطان های زنان و زایمان: یک راهنمای جامع عملی
This book is a practical guide to the use of modern radiation therapy techniques in women with gynecological cancers. Step-by-step instruction is provided on simulation, contouring, and treatment planning and delivery for cancers of the cervix, endometrium, vagina, and vulva. Beyond external beam radiation delivery, full details are presented on three-dimensional brachytherapy at all sites for which it is applicable. Moreover, in-depth guidance is offered on the various advanced techniques of radiation delivery, including intensity-modulated radiation therapy, image guidance for external beam and brachytherapy, and stereotactic body radiotherapy.
Radiation therapy is a critical component of the multidisciplinary management of gynecological tumors. With modern technology, both external beam radiation and brachytherapy can be delivered in a highly conformal way. This requires precise contouring and accurate planning techniques. In clearly describing the indications for and the delivery of quality radiation therapy for gynecological tumors, this book will benefit radiation oncologists, medical physicists, medical dosimetrists, radiation therapists, and radiotherapy residents.
- Format Paperback | 276 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235mm | 537g
- Publication date 22 Mar 2019
- Publisher Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 50 Tables, color; 96 Illustrations, color; 10 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 276 p. 106 illus., 96 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3030014428
- ISBN13 9783030014421
- Bestsellers rank 1,123,582