کتاب آرتروسکوپی و آندوسکوپی پا و مچ پا: اصل و تمرین
This book provides detailed information in foot and ankle arthroscopy and endoscopy. It explores and introduces these surgical techniques for the treatment of foot and ankle diseases, which have better surgical outcome, lesser surgical morbidity over conventional open surgery. In each chapter, it includes extensive cases and techniques' illustration about arthroscopy, tendoscopy and endoscopy. Case demonstration with well-illustrated arthroscopic and endoscopic photos for common clinical conditions was provided. It is also written in the same structure and style for each techniques. Step-by-step procedures are complied with pictures and illustrations for easy reference, particularly for surgeons in their clinical practice.
- Format Hardback | 688 pages
- Dimensions 210 x 279 x 32mm | 2,677g
- Publication date 20 Feb 2019
- Publisher Springer Verlag, Singapore
- Publication City/Country Singapore, Singapore
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 600 Illustrations, color; 71 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 688 p. 671 illus., 600 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 9811304289
- ISBN13 9789811304286